About Leadership Gwinnett
Leadership Gwinnett is an award-winning community impact organization that has been a part of the fabric of our community for 36 years. Our mission is to educate, equip, and engage diverse leaders and inspire civic involvement. We do this through innovative programming including the signature nine-month Leadership Gwinnett cohort, Glance Gwinnett, a two-and-a-half-day snapshot event, and a robust Alumni network.
About the position
This position will assist in driving Leadership Gwinnett programs through managing and coordinating logistics and maintaining relationships with vendors, local agencies and committees.
• Assist in design and execution of programs and events that help drive Leadership Gwinnett vision and mission
• Coordinate registration and payment procedures
• Make space reservations for events/programs, organize room & equipment setup
• Set up meeting and event schedules
• Organize required catering services
• Create and organize materials
• Assist in management of on-site volunteers
• Prepare reports and assist with database management
• Evaluate effectiveness of programs
• Assist with social media and marketing as required
• Assist President & CEO, Sr. Director, Programs and Director, Marketing & Communications as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent written, grammatical and oral communications skills
• Proficient in MS Office suite and social media platforms
• Ability to adapt to constantly changing demands and a fast-paced work environment
• Proven ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
• Thrives in a team environment
• Detail oriented
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please! Due to the high volume of resumes, we are unable to contact every applicant. Applications close Wednesday, August 4 at 5:00 PM.
Leadership Gwinnett is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment is contingent on the successful completion of a drug screen and background check.